TOP-NOTCH MASONRY PROJECT MANAGER
Well established masonry company looking to add another Estimating/Project Manager to our dedicated team in beautiful Victoria, BC.
This role is ideally suited to an individual who thrives in a fast-paced & active environment. If you enjoy challenges and have great attention to detail, we are interested in hearing from you.
* Receiving requests for job bids, reviewing architectural & structural drawings, accurately generating quantities;
* Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
* Cost, time, & quality planning and controls;
* Preparing & completing job logs; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change, contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
* Recruiting, selecting, orienting, assigning, scheduling, & disciplining employees; communicating job expectations;
* Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning & reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies & procedures;
* Maintains safety standards in all aspects of each project;
Enhance company & organization reputation by accepting ownership for job outcomes; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Strong background in the commercial masonry industry & knowledge of current industry standards;
* Excellent comprehension of architectural & structural drawings;
* Superior communication, organizational, problem solving & interpersonal skills;
* Ability to supervise & hire staff, manage & evaluate performance;
* Proven experience with project management, proficiency, process Improvement;
* Knowledge of budgets & tracking expenses, planning, performance management.
* Computer literate in Windows environment & ability to interpret computerized data is essential.
We continually train our staff and offer a flexible benefit packages. Considerable incentives & wages will be offered to the ideal candidate. Wages are negotiable depending on level of experience and skill-set. What can you bring to the table?
Email resumes only please.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||November 27, 2019|
|Expiry||February 25, 2020|